Coconut aioblanco with pickled onions and baby corn tempura
Although traditionally white garlic has been accompanied by grapes, fish garnishes are very good for it, as well as the acidic touch of pickles and the crunchiness of tempura. If you want to know how to make tempura, click here
Chef: Alberto Chicote
He managed to break new ground and create his own cooking style, mixing different ingredients, flavors and techniques. He now lives in a nightmare in the kitchen and in his new one Yakitoro Restaurant.
- 100 g cornstarch
- 50 g crumbs of white bread
- 450g ice
- 1/4 liter soy sauce
- 700 g of chives, pour
- 3 tentacles for squid
- 3 cl tempura shake
- 20 g of salt
- 0.6 liters of ice water
- 20 g of sugar
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 10 cl extra virgin olive oil
- Fine salt
- 350 g of flour
- 0.4 g royal yeast
- 1/2 clove garlic
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 5 tablespoons coconut Lopez
- 4 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 20 cl refined olive oil
- peel of 1 lemon
- embers of 3 oranges
- 80 g brown sugar
- 1/4 rice vinegar
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Put all the ingredients except the oils in the blender and mix everything very finely.
- Add the oils and emulsify. Put a dot of salt.
- Mix all ingredients except cold onions.
- Peel an onion, removing the outer layer and the greenest part of the stem, leaving only about 3 cm.
- Put the onion together with the liquids and flavorings in the cold and cover with a plate so that the onion remains submerged.
- Put the fire on high heat until it boils. Cook for 2 minutes and remove from the heat.
- Allow the onion to cool soaked in the broth for about 2 hours.
- Keep in the refrigerator for two days.
Squid in tempura
- Make a tempura shake: mix all the ingredients with a spatula or chopsticks, never with a stick. When the mixture is homogeneous, cool.
- Soak the squid tentacles in a tempura shake and fry at 160 ° C
- Until golden and fresh. Drain on absorbent paper.
- Put a little extra virgin olive oil and a little chopped onion on the bottom of each soup plate
- Remove the outer layer of onion and cut into four quarters of the length.
- Place the onion on the bottom of the plate and the squid on top.
- At the last moment, pour the white garlic into the dishes. If necessary, pass it through the blender to emulsify again and remove any lumps that have formed.
Thanks for reading.
55000 Recipes for you