Classic and beet hummus
Easy, tasty and fun recipe
- Cooked chickpeas, garlic, tahini and lemon juice are crushed. Gradually add a thread of extra virgin olive oil Picual Castillo de Canena Family Reserve.
- Add salt to taste.
- If the mixture is too thick to break, you can help yourself with a little milk.
- Finish with a few drops of the same EVOO and sesame seeds.
- ** If you want it to be hummus for Halloween, when you mash the ingredients, add 2 boiled beets and 2 tablespoons of cream cheese; and get rid of garlic cloves, cumin and sweet red pepper!
- Serve with fresh peeled carrots, nachos and vegetable chips … terrible immersion!
I will see you on another recipe.