Christmas chocolate pudding with extra virgin olive oil Arbequino Castillo de Canena Family Reserve
Olive oil and chocolate, taste of children’s breakfast. Perfect dessert for the sweetest dinner of the year.
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 175 ml black molasses
- 6 eggs
- 450 g brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 450g candied cherries
- 300g sultans
- 150g raisins
- 175 grams of dates, pitted and minced
- 125 g blanched almonds, chopped
- 120 ml of brandy
- 4 tablespoons wheat flour
- 250 g of flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Castillo de Canena Arbequina family reserve
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 175 ml of apple juice
- In a medium bowl, combine cherries, citrus peels, raisins, dates and almonds.
- Add the brandy, leave for 2 hours or overnight.
- Add 4 tablespoons of flour.
- Preheat the oven to 140 ° C. Grease the form. In a small bowl, mix 250 grams of flour, baking soda, cloves, allspice, cinnamon and salt, set aside.
- In a large bowl, pour Castillo de Canena Reserva Familiar Arbequina Extra Virgin olive oil. Gradually mix the brown sugar and eggs. Mix black molasses and apple juice.
- Beat the mixture, alternating with the flour mixture, in the proportion of 4 dry Christmas menus 2013 and 3 liquid additives. Pour the dough into the form.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 45 minutes or until the toothpick placed in the center of the cake comes out clean.
I will see you on another recipe.