Christmas aperitif with mayonnaise with Arbequina print
Delicious recipe with first-class extra virgin olive oil
- 1 boiled egg
- 100 g top of white asparagus
- 2 surimi sticks
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise with Castillo de Canena Arbequina Co 02 EVOO
- Trout deer for decoration
- Boil the egg and cut it. Chop the tops of the asparagus and surimi. Mix all ingredients and mix with mayonnaise Arbequina & Co 02 olive oil.
- Olive oil mayonnaise: Place the egg yolk, lime juice and extra virgin olive oil Reserva Familiar Arbequina in a narrow bowl, being careful not to break the yolk. With the blender, first beat the yolks and gradually climb up the arm until the mixture is emulsified. Divide the mayonnaise into two parts.
In one part add two teaspoons of EVOO Arbequina & Co 01 Bitter orange, thyme and orange blossom and mix. Finally, add salt if deemed necessary.
In the other part add two teaspoons of EVOO Arbequina & Co 02 of lemon, dill and mint and stir. Finally, add salt if deemed necessary.
- It can be presented as an aperitif in a cocktail glass or to fill some cupcakes with the mixture. Garnish with trout roe deer.
Now is your time.
David from 55000 Recipes