This is the recipe for chocolate cake, which the confectioner Andrea Dopico prepares in the TV program “The best desserts in the world”.
- 150 g butter
- 115 g powdered sugar
- 2 g of salt
- 5 g of vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 200 g flour
- 55 g of cocoa powder
- 40 g cornstarch
- 500 ml of milk
- For the filling:
- 400 g cream cheese
- 400 g dulce de leche
- For coverage:
- 450 g of chocolate ganache
- To begin, beat the butter together with the powdered sugar, vanilla extract and egg.
- In another bowl, sift the flour, cornstarch, cocoa powder and salt and add it little by little to the mixture until everything is integrated.
- Cover the dough with plastic wrap and keep it in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Once it settles, roll out the dough between two wax papers and cut rectangles of the same size.
- Place the rectangles on the baking tray and bake for 10-12 minutes at 165 ° C.
- For the filling, beat the cream cheese with dulce de leche and put it in a pastry bag to facilitate distribution.
- We assemble the cake by placing a cookie and moistening it with milk. Then place a layer of the mixture of cheese and dulce de leche and repeat the process, placing another cookie on top.
- When we have put the desired layers, we finish the cake with a chocolate coating.
Now is your time.
55000 Recipes for you