Special recipe for Valentine’s Day by Carito Lourenço for desserts Central de, some chocolate truffles for success
- 400 g. Coating
- 280 g Cream
- 30 ml Cointreau
- First we will heat the cream in a saucepan to the boiling point and when it is ready, little by little it is poured on the filling. We can help ourselves with a tongue for cakes, so that the chocolate melts and emulsifies Ganache. You can also switch the turmix without turning on air to smooth and turn on the Cointreau.
- Roll out the mixture on a tray 40 × 40 cm and let it crystallize.
- Cover the surface with guitar paper (acetate type) and refrigerate.
- Once it reaches 5 degrees, we will cut into squares approximately 1.5 × 1.5 cm.
- We will finish by melting the coating at 45 ° in a water bath and bathing the squares obtained from Ganache in it.
- We finish our recipe by removing the truffles and passing them quickly through the cocoa powder to finish covering them, achieving the desired texture and appearance.
Now is your time.