Chocolate sponge cake for celiac disease
Recipe for chocolate and banana sponge cake made with gluten-free oatmeal so that celiacs can enjoy it.
- 135 g. Gluten-free oat flakes Kölln
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 175 grams of sugar
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 180 milliliters of milk
- 35 g butter
- Chunks of dark chocolate
- Chunks of white chocolate
This chocolate cake for celiac disease is a quick and easy recipe.
1. Grind gluten-free Kölln oat flakes to make flour.
2. Then in a large bowl mix all dry ingredients (flour, yeast, sugar and cinnamon) and save.
3. On the other hand, mash the bananas very well with a fork. Add them to the bowl with the dry ingredients along with the beaten eggs, milk and butter.
4. Mix very well with a mixer or food processor so that there are no lumps.
5. Finally add the pieces of dark and white chocolate and mix well with a spatula.
6. Place in a rectangular shape and bake for 35 minutes at 175 degrees.
I will see you on another recipe.