Chocolate souffle with powdered sugar
This is the recipe for chocolate souffle, which Andrea Dopico prepares in one of the editions of the TV program “The best desserts in the world”.
- 300 g of milk
- 20 g cornstarch
- 320 g chocolate 64%
- 60 g egg yolks
- 100 g of sugar
- 200 g egg white
- Paint the ramekin forms with butter and sugar.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave for 15 seconds to prevent burns.
- Heat 200 ml of milk and mix the remaining cold milk with the cornstarch in a bowl. When it dissolves well, add it to the saucepan with the milk and bring to the boil
- Add to the bowl with the melted chocolate and beat with a mixer until well emulsified.
- Add the yolks and mix well.
- Allow to cool.
- Beat the egg whites on hard snow with the sugar and add them little by little to the chocolate mixture.
- Fill the molds with this mixture, level the surface well with a spatula and bake at 190 ° C for 8 minutes.
Now is your time.
55000 Recipes for you