Chocolate and pear tart
Pear is not one of the most used fruits in desserts, but the result is great. For example, like here, with chocolate. Try to do it and you will see.
- 20 g 70% dark chocolate
- 15g sugar
- ½ broken egg
- ½ Vanilla beans
- 75 g heavy cream
- 30 g whole milk
- 50 g honey
- 2 water pears
- 4 cupcakes with short crust
- Peel the pears, remove the core and cut them into wedges.
- Boil for 3 minutes in honey so that they caramelize slightly. Reserve.
- Put the milk and heavy cream in a saucepan. Add the vanilla seeds (they are obtained by scraping the inside of the pod) and bring to a boil.
- Allow it to warm up and add the sugar and beaten egg. Stir well so that the egg does not harden.
- Add the grated chocolate and beat well until you get a smooth cream.
- Pour the chocolate cream into the tartlets. Spread the pear slices and cook in the preheated oven for 10 minutes at 150 ° C.
- Allow to cool and refrigerate until serving.
Now is your time.
55000 Recipes for you