Chicken Yakitori with Teriyaki sauce
Very simple to prepare a Japanese dish, which is also ideal for meetings with friends for a snack, where you want to add a hot dish, but without complications.
- Four wooden skewers
- Teriyaki sauce
- 2 chicken legs
- Dice the chicken thighs (clean and skinless) and pre-washed and dried onions.
- Cut a piece of chicken and one onion in succession on the wooden skewer until the length of the skewer is finished.
- Marinate the skewers in a bowl covered with teriyaki sauce (sold ready-made in oriental products stores)
- Grill or grill until the chicken is golden brown and cooked inside.
- Reduce the marianda sauce in a pan, pour the skewers with it. Serve with white rice.
Thanks for reading.
David from 55000 Recipes