Hello my name is David
I am going to do a new recipe.
Print a chicken curry recipe
- 4 chicken hind legs
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter (or any other neutral oil)
- 1 tablespoon (approximately) red curry paste (amount based on spiciness)
- 1 red hot pepper, ground
- 3 sheets of kombava or kaffir lime
- 400 ml of coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons Thai fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- salt, freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons crispy onions
- 2 tablespoons Thai basil, minced
- 2 tablespoons roasted and chopped peanuts
- little lime wedges
We start our recipe by separating the leg from the thigh of the chicken.
Then put butter in a frying pan.
We seal the chicken pieces on both sides. Then add the curry paste and simmer lightly.
Add the chopped hot pepper, konbava leaves, coconut milk, peanut butter, fish sauce and sugar and stir.
Bring to a boil. The sauce should cover the meat, but if not, we can add a little water.
Cover and simmer in registration number for about 45 minutes until the meat is free of bone.
Then season the sauce with hot spices to taste.
Spread the crispy onion, basil tai and chopped peanuts on the curry and serve with lime wedges for garnish.
If you are passionate about oriental cuisine, its special flavors and spicy recipes, you can not stop cooking this chicken curry, which we present to you today.
And if you still do not dare to prepare recipes from other cultures, this is a good option to start enjoying them.
You will surely love them!
I will see you on another recipe.
David from 55000 Recipes