Dressing is a key element in Jamaican cuisine and idiotic chicken it is undoubtedly his most famous dish. The tourist office of this country offers this recipe for impact on any barbecue based on gastronomic rhythm.
- 1-2 tablespoons (to taste) lime juice
- 1 chicken of 1.5 kg or 1.5 kg of chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons thyme
- 2 tablespoons ground allspice
- 8 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 medium onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 1 or 2 tablespoons (to taste) ground cinnamon
- 1-2 tablespoons (to taste) nutmeg
- 1-2 tablespoons (to taste) ginger
- 6 hot peppers
- Cut onion, garlic and pepper in bulk.
- Mix all the ingredients, except the chicken, in a blender to make a sauce.
- Cut the chicken into 4 pieces.
- Using your fingers, mix the sauce with the chicken. Save a little for later use.
- Leave the chicken to marinate in the refrigerator overnight.
- Grilled chicken, cook slowly and stir often. Drizzle with rattling sauce while cooking.
For best results, cook on a charcoal barbecue, ideally with a black pepper grill.
Thanks for reading.
55000 Recipes for you