The best cheesecake is made in Marbella. Specifically in the restaurant Kava Marbella by Fernando Alcala. This is the winning recipe from the I National Cheesecake Championship, held at the International Cheese Forum
- For the cream
- 600g cream cheese
- 400g whipping cream
- 6 free-range eggs type “0”
- 200g sugar cane
- 4g salt
- 50 / 60gr Flor de Guía cheese
- About the base
- 200g Maria type cookie
- 125g salted butter
- Melt the butter, crush the cookies and stir.
- Fill the bottom of a 26 cm form with the mixture and store in the freezer.
- Mix all ingredients in the thermomix at maximum power for 1 minute.
- Fill the form with the mixture and place it in a preheated oven at 175 degrees for 28 minutes (time in a professional oven, at home can take up to 40 minutes)
- Take out the cake and let it rest for at least 4 hours.
- Always serve the day at room temperature.
Thanks for reading.
David from 55000 Recipes