Carrot and vegetable salad
Fresh, fun and light, this recipe is perfect for gathering friends, combining fish and vegetables and is the perfect dish for dinner or breakfast and summer food.
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Sherry vinaigrette
- Sea salt
- 24 shrimp
- 24 cherry tomatoes
- 75 g red pepper, chopped
- 75 g green pepper, chopped
- 75 g chopped red onion
- 18 green asparagus
- Fresh coriander (optional)
- 400 g of pure sea fish
- Boil the sea fish for about 10 minutes (depending on the thickness) in salted water and bay leaf. Drain and dice.
- Cook the shrimp in salted water for 3 minutes. Drain and peel.
- Cook the asparagus for 6 minutes in salted water. Drain and cool on ice. Sting.
- In a bowl, place the fish, shrimp, tomatoes, asparagus, chopped peppers and onions.
- Season with oil and vinegar to taste and add a drop of salt.
- Leave to marinate in the refrigerator.
- At the time of serving, add chopped fresh coriander.
Thanks for reading.
55000 Recipes for you