Hello I am David
I am going to show you a new amazing recipe
Carlos Arguiñano teaches us how to do it garlic mash with black pepper and white wine, perfect dressing to “give shine”, taste and juiciness to roasted meats like roasted ribs.
Majadoto This is a very easy preparation, which consists of mashing food, traditionally in a mortar, in this case raw garlic with pepper and white wine. Dressing that goes perfectly with meat, ideal for giving juiciness and taste and for nourishing the meat in roasted preparations.
How to get juicy and delicious roasted ribs? Baked ribs are an irresistible delicacy, but they can stay dry or tasteless if not grilled properly. To avoid this and get the most out of it intensity and juiciness Carlos Arguiñano’s unmistakable trick is to add a special dressing during roasting that nourishes the meat with all its flavor.
Recipe for roasted ribs with garlic porridge by Karlos Arguiñano
How to make garlic mash for roasted ribs
Carlos Arguiñano He teaches us how to make garlic porridge with black pepper and white wine, ideal for roasted ribs. Only 3 ingredients!
Composition of garlic puree:
- 3 cloves garlic
- 200 ml of white wine
- 12 grains of pepper
Development of garlic mash by Karlos Arguiñano:
Crush the garlic cloves hitting them with the palm of his knife. This is done so that the garlic releases its oils, as well as helps to loosen the skin for peeling. Do the same with the peppers.
Peel and slice garlic cloves to facilitate mashing.
In the mortar place garlic rolled, add the grains of Pepper and grind with the mortar. Pour the white wine and mix well.
How to make very juicy roasted ribs
To make some very juicy roasted ribs, Karlos Arguiñano gives us two keys: baking time and seasoning.
How long should you bake juicy ribs in the oven?
Baking time in the oven may vary depending on kind of meat, depending on whether they are beef ribs, pork ribs, lamb ribs …
- To make them Veal ribs and that they are very tasty and juicy Karlos Arguiñano offers us to bake them in a preheated oven on 175 ° C for 2 hours.
- For pork ribs, the ribs will take less time to cook than the beef ribs (about 45 minutes at 160 ° C).
- For lamb, Bake in the oven at 200 ° C for 15-20 minutes. Dip the ribs in the dressing and bake for another 20 minutes (dip with the dressing every 5 minutes).
How to bake the ribs so that they are tasty and juicy?
The key to juiciness will be to infuse the meat with a dressing or sauce while grilling.
- First Place the ribs on a plate or baking sheet. Season the meat with salt and season with a drizzle of olive oil.
- Give the first blow to the oven for 20 minutes.
- Then every 20 minutes approximately open the oven, sprinkle the meat with the dressing, turn it over and continue baking.
Bathe the ribs with the macera every 20 minutes for 2 hours.
More recipes for juicy and delicious baked ribs
In addition to white wine, you can add garlic mash other ingredients such as butter, vinegar and spices such as parsley, rosemary, thyme or paprika. But there is also various dressings, juices, sauces and condiments With which you can impregnate and bathe the baked ribs to gain juiciness. And if you want to improve taste the ribs can be left to marinate overnight.
- White wine or txakoli. In the middle of baking, sprinkle the ribs with a little txakoli and continue baking. It will be much juicier!
- Butter and vinegar. To give it juiciness, you can wash the ribs with olive oil and apply the vinegar with a brush before baking. Bake at 175 ° C for an hour and a half or two hours and dip the meat with vinegar every few times.
- Meat broth. Add salt and pepper to the beef rib and pour a drop of oil over it. During baking, wet from time to time with meat broth.
- Grape juice. Shoot the grapes and use a blender to take the juice. Add the sauce to the baked rib after half an hour in the oven.
- Pineapple sauce. In a mixing glass, crush 1/4 of the pineapple, 1 glass of white wine, 1 tablespoon of honey, 4 minced garlic cloves and a little chopped thyme and rosemary. Strain and save to add during baking ribs.
- Tomato sauce. In a bowl, add tomato sauce, honey, thyme, a dash of vinegar and another oil. Soak the ribs with this sauce and place in the oven.
- Apple jam. Melt the sweet apple or quince in a saucepan with half a glass of water and 3-4 tablespoons of oil. Coat the ribs with the sauce.
Recipe for roast beef rib with grape juice from Karlos Arguiñano
What dressing do you like the most for roasted ribs?
.related.rel-taboola grid-template-columns: 1fr! important; .
Thanks for reading.
David from 55000 Recipes