Cannelloni from truffles and crispy guanzale
Ezequiel Álvarez (Don Giovanni Madrid), winner of the I Tapas -Negrini Contest with Italian products in Madrid Fusión, gives us the perfect recipe that aims to promote knowledge of Italian pantry products, making this cuisine one of the favorites, thanks to its raw materials and authentic flavors.
- Truffle salt
- The Negro storm
- Guanciale negrini
- Black truffle caviar
- Melanosporum truffle
- Ham bones
- Agar agar
- Gelatin sheets
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Cut the guanciale and blanch the ham bones together.
- Make a broth with the ham bones while you confuse the guanciale, and on the other hand dehydrate the guanciale to make ground and sauce to mix with the borax serum.
- Squeeze out the burra, save the textured broth to mix with the dehydrated guanciale powder. Add a little grated truffle, truffle salt and EVOO, stir and reserve in a pastry bag.
- Make a dehydrated guanciale powder and mix one part with the whey plus the drained borax.
- Blanch the basil, mix with honey and mustard, a small amount of mustard. In order not to highlight the taste too much, it makes the taste in the mouth much more rounded together with the truffle and burra.
- Hydrate the gelatin sheets, reserve 500 ml of broth passed through a super bag, mix with crushed agar and add gelatin, then place the inverted bain-marie pan and after 40 seconds we get our gelatin, square and fill with our truffle barrel.
- Fry the deep candied guanciale and a plate of truffle caviar.
I will see you on another recipe.
55000 Recipes for you