Cheesecake and figs
Brevas and cheese, they taste like a kiss. Well, the saying actually speaks of grapes, but it is also true with this sweet and delicious fruit. They will confirm it with this simple and attractive cake.
- 300 g fresh figs (or figs)
- 200 ml condensed milk
- 2 eggs
- 250 g of cheese Mama Louise
- Peel half a lemon grated
- 1 packet of dough from the dough
- Rosehip salt
- Preheat the oven to 175 ° C.
- Line the cake tin with greaseproof paper and spread the short dough on it, cutting it along the edge. Prick the bottom with a fork and put a few chickpeas on top to weigh.
- Bake the dough for 10 minutes until lightly cooked.
- While in a bowl, beat the cheese with the condensed milk and eggs. Add the grated lemon peel and a pinch of salt.
- Wash the figs, cut 3 of them into quarters and save them. Add the rest to the cream cheese and beat until just blended. If you prefer, you can cut the small figs and mix them well with the cream cheese.
- Pour the cream into the baking dish and decorate with the quarters of figs and bake for 20-30 minutes at 180 ° C. If the surface is too toasted, cover with aluminum foil.
- Check the point by pricking with a needle. Allow to cool and not form.
Now is your time.
55000 Recipes for you