Cake with chocolate and cheese with black sauce
A cheesecake and biscuits, simple and easy to make, but with an original touch: that of black beer and spices. Perfect for finishing dinner with friends at any time of the year
- Chocolate pearls
- 3 gelatin sheets
- 150 g liquid cream
- 200 g chocolate chip cookies
- 1 dark beer
- 50g butter
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 star anise
- 2 cloves
- 5 tablespoons brown sugar
- 75 ml of water
- 500 g Philadelphia cheese
- Crush the cookies (cookies) in a robot. Mix with the oil at room temperature to form a paste.
- Fill four baking rings to 1/3 of their volume. Refrigerate for half an hour.
- Meanwhile, soak the gelatin sheets in water, drain and dissolve in the hot cream (it should not boil)
- Mix the cheese with a mixer until you get a cream. Add the cream, strained, with the dissolved gelatin and mix well.
- Pour the cream cheese into the baking rings until it is full.
- Leave in the refrigerator for at least 5 hours. This dessert is better if made the day before.
- Put the beer with the water, sugar and spices in a saucepan.
- Allow it to cook slowly so that it shrinks and forms a sauce with a consistency. If it tastes too bitter, add a few more tablespoons of sugar.
- Strain and save.
- At the time of serving, disassemble the rings on the plates, pour the black beer sauce on the tartlets.
- Decorate with chocolate pearls.
Now is your time.
55000 Recipes for you