Cake with banana and raisins
A cake great for breakfast time for tea or coffee. Rum, chocolate and banana, three ingredients that marry perfectly, give it a plus.
- 1 egg yolk
- Splash rum
- 60 g raisins
- 50 ml white rum
- 100 g butter and a little more for the form
- 80 g 70% dark chocolate
- 150 g 40% milk chocolate
- 50 g of flour
- May 4
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed to a puree
- 40 g peeled walnuts
- 40g walnuts powder
- 40 g white sugar
- 20 g muscovado sugar
- 3 eggs
- A pinch of nutmeg
- Soak the raisins in water until they swell.
- Simmer in the rum (mixed with a little water) until the liquid has completely evaporated.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave at 500 W, stirring occasionally.
- Add the melted butter and stir.
- The machine whips the chocolate cream with the white sugar from the muscovado to a smooth mixture.
- Add the yolk and both whole eggs.
- Add the banana puree.
- Add the flour mixed with the yeast, powdered walnuts and chopped walnuts and mix well.
- Allow the mixture to rest in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut the milk chocolate and drain the raisins.
- Mix the chopped chocolate and raisins with the cake.
- Pour into a greased and floured cake tin.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for about 45 minutes.
- When you take it out of the oven, lightly moisten it with aged rum (optional) and sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Wrap tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 8 hours.
- Note: as there are few hard ingredients, the cake is soft and feels moist inside.
Thanks for reading.
55000 Recipes for you