Caesar salad with rosettes from Tête de Moine AOP
Delicious recipe with Tête de Moine AOP. Fresh, healthy and easy to prepare salad that will surely delight your guests
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 400 g diced chicken fillet
- 100 g of stale bread
- 1 teaspoon dried garlic
- 1 romaine lettuce, cut into strips
- 12 anchovies, diced
- ½ a pile of chopped St. John’s wort
- ½ connection chopped parsley
- For the filling
- 20 sockets from Tête de Moine AOP
- For Caesar sauce
- 6 tablespoons homemade or ready-to-use mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Worcester sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1. Heat the grill. For the Caesar sauce, mix the mayonnaise with Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, milk, salt and pepper in a bowl. Reserve. Spread the chicken cubes with a tablespoon of olive oil. Salt and pepper Grilled chicken for three minutes on each side. Reserve.
- In a bowl, toss the croutons with the remaining olive oil and dried garlic. Bake them for two minutes in a hot pan while stirring. Reserve. In a salad bowl, mix the romaine lettuce with anchovies, croutons, diced chicken, coriander and parsley.
- Clean the salad. Top with Caesar sauce. Decorate with rosettes from Tête de Moine AOP.
I will see you on another recipe.
55000 Recipes for you