Cabbage and caviar
With two very simple ingredients you achieve a colorful, light and cheap dish. Perfect for dinner.
Chef: Rodrigo de la Calais
Personality in every dish, talent and spark. Sensitivity and technique alike. He loves what he does and expresses it through his concrete revolution #green.
- 300 g cream
- 15 g of ink for squid
- 15 g Caviar salt
- For caviar
- 1 sweet beef heart cabbage
- For the cabbage
For the cabbage
- Cut the cabbage with the cutter into very fine threads.
- In a very hot pan, sauté the cabbage strands just before serving so that it reaches the table hot.
- When it is hot, make rolls with threads, forming flowers.
- Mix everything in the thermomix at 100 ° C for 3 or 4 minutes.
- Strain and save.
- Place the sauce on the bottom of the plate, making a spot shape, add 6 cabbage on top of the sauce.
- Put Maldon salt on each cabbage.
I will see you on another recipe.
55000 Recipes for you