Bull tartar with elves
This dish is undoubtedly one of the most classic of Ricardo Sanz and his kabuki cuisine. Anyone who has turned to your restaurant will be able to find out why it is one of the most mentioned and here is the formula for recreating it.
Chef: Ricardo Sanz
He was born in Madrid, but due to his culinary skills he was able to be born in Tokyo.
- Soy sauce
- Free-range egg yolk
- 20 g of elves
- Ginger root
- 140 g large belly of bluefin tuna
- Cut the bull (tuna belly) into small cubes and place them in a bowl
- Wash spring onions well, cut them very finely and mix with the bull.
- Grate some fresh ginger on the mixture.
- Place the tartar on a plate, using a round cake tin of about 25 cm, making sure that the tartar is well compact.
- Garnish on top with a bunch of elves and raw egg yolk from free range.
- Complete with olive oil rain.
- Unhook and serve with a little wasabi and soy for garnish.
Now is your time.
55000 Recipes for you