Breakfast Roscón and Emmentaler AOP
The king of cheese for a delicious Valentine’s Day. Make your partner fall in love with the legendary Swiss variety Emmentaler AOP.
- 1 packet of puff pastry
- 8 slices of bacon
- 6 eggs
- 120g Emmentaler AOP grated
- Preheat oven to 210 degrees.
- Beat 5 eggs, season with salt and pepper. Put a little butter in a pan and cook scrambled eggs.
- Divide the puff pastry into 8 triangles on parchment paper and arrange in a circle. Place a piece of bacon on each piece. Spread half of the Emmentaler’s AOP on the ring. Put scrambled eggs and sprinkle with the remaining Emmentaler AOP. Sprinkle with chopped parsley. Fold the points of the star towards the center. Beat the remaining egg and spread it on the ring. Bake approx. 20 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve the whole ring on a cutting board and sprinkle with parsley.
I will see you on another recipe.
David from 55000 Recipes