Bread, chocolate and extra virgin butter
This is the dish with which Tonyo Rodriguez Iguasel won the highest award of XIII International Award for cooking with extra virgin olive oil Jaén Paraíso Exterior in Madrid Fusion. It is recipe.
- For extra virgin butter and yogurt cream
- in / with salt
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- May 10
- For passion fruit cream
- 20 g egg yolks
- 140 ml of cream
- 30g sugar
- 1 g of gelatin leaves
- 40 g of passion fruit juice
- Curry c / s
- 240g sugar
- 240 g flour
- 400 ml extra virgin olive oil Cortijo la Torre
- 310 g Greek yogurt
- 150 g of isomalt sugar
- 400 ml of water
- 150 g white sugar
- 5 eggs
- Curry mushroom cubes
- 1 natural yogurt
- 150 ml extra virgin olive oil Esencia del Sur
- For the creamy chocolate and mint
- 100 g of egg yolks
- 200 g of lime juice and its peel
- About Granny Smith’s apple dice
- 200 ml of water
- 200g sugar
- Salty scales
- Fresh flowers
- For frozen flower petals
- Chocolate mint and roses
- 1 egg white
- For lime ice cream
- 40 g of water
- 100g sugar
- 250 g cream
- 250g of milk
- 50 g chocolate
- A sprig of mint
- 70g sugar
- For roses meringue drops
- 1 loaf of bread
- 90 g egg white
- A few drops of pink essence
- in / with sugar
For extra virgin butter and yogurt cream
- Make a candy with a fine thread, raising the sugar and water to 117 ºC.
- On the other hand, mix the yogurt and extra virgin butter and gradually emulsify with the caramel until it has a light mayonnaise texture. Book cold.
Curry mushroom cubes
- Add the eggs and sugar, add the extra virgin olive oil, yoghurt and salt and mix well.
- Add the yeast, cocoa and flour while beating until you get a smooth and homogeneous texture.
- Pour into a pan lined with kitchen paper and bake for 10 minutes at 180 ºC.
- Allow to cool and cut into half-inch cubes on each side. Dehydrate and sprinkle with curry.
Passion fruit cream
- Heat the cream. Meanwhile, beat the yolks with the sugar, add the cream and cook, stirring, to 85 ºC.
- Add the pre-hydrated gelatin sheet.
- Add the juice and let it rest for 24 hours.
- Collect the mixture in a blender and keep in the sleeve.
Creamy chocolate and mint
- Heat the milk and cream with the mint and pour.
- Strain and add this infusion to the chocolate.
- Leave on for 30 seconds and mix well.
- Mix the yolks with the sugar and stir.
- Pour the previous mixture over it and put it on the fire while stirring. Make anglaise cream and cool
- Book in a bottle
Bread with cakes
- Cut slices one by one into the delicacy. Cut with pasta cutters and dry in the oven for 20 minutes at 135 ºC with weight on top so that it does not bend.
Meringue rose drops
- Make caramel with water and sugar until it reaches 117 ºC
- Assemble the egg whites together with the pink essence and after assembling them, add the caramel little by little while continuing to beat.
- Place a pastry bag with a fine nozzle and make a few drops. Dry in the dehydrator until crispy.
Lime ice cream
- Make a syrup with sugar, water and lime
- Add to the well-mixed lime juice and use liquid nitrogen to make a sorbet instantly
Frozen flower petals
- You will remove the flowers and go through the protein and sugar
- Dehydrate with a dehydrator.
- In a fish bowl, arrange the emulsion of extra virgin butter, on top of it a linden sorbet cinnamon and a few flower petals
- Pour a few drops of passion fruit, other creamy chocolate, drops of meringue, curry mushroom cubes, candied flower petals, salted flakes and apple cubes on the slice of bread.
- Arrange the slice of bread on the bowl of fish so that dinner breaks it with a spoon and eat everything mixed.
Thanks for reading.