So traditional, so controversial recipe. We offer a classic version that adds a pinch of tomato to the base of red pepper and onion.
- 1 hot red pepper
- Olive oil
- For the lock lock
- Vinegar (optional)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon hot red pepper
- 300 ml of stew broth
- 8 large potatoes
For the sauce:
- Put the broth to heat without boiling.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the flour, stirring with the sticks until raw.
- Outside the heat, add the red pepper so that it does not burn and stir well.
- Put back on the stove and add the broth little by little so that the sauce connects.
- Add the tomatoes and cayenne and cook until the sauce has a creamy consistency.
- Dress with a few drops of vinegar and remove the street
To make the potatoes:
- Cut the potatoes into rectangles
- Fry the potatoes in plenty of hot oil. First with the soft oil so that they cook lightly, and then with the stronger oil to brown them.
- Drain on absorbent paper.
- Put the potatoes in a bowl and pour the sauce lock.
I will see you on another recipe.
55000 Recipes for you