Bouquet of roses with apples
To celebrate Valentine’s Day nothing better than that recipe cwith a special smell
- c / s white sugar
- c / s olive oil
- 4 apples Pink Lady
- 50 cl cranberry juice
- Slice Pink Lady apples® of two. Using a mandolin, cut into thin slices. About 12 thin slices are obtained from each apple
- To get perfect apple circles, cut each leaf with a rounded shape about 4 cm. diameter.
- To get the characteristic pink color, pour the apple slices into the blueberry juice for about 10 minutes.
- Spread the already colored apple slices on a silicone kitchen board. Varnish them with a little olive oil using a kitchen brush. Sprinkle the apples with white sugar and top with another silicone cooking board. Bake for 20 minutes at 110 ºC.
- After 20 minutes of cooking, remove the apple slices from the oven. Remove the silicone plate from the top and put the sheets back in the oven for 40 minutes at 110 ° C.
- Start modeling the bouquet by rolling up the sheets.
- Use three slices of apple to make each rose. Cut each slice of apple from the center to the outer edge. Grasp each end of the cut sheet and form a small cone in a circular motion. To form a rose, make three cones of different diameters and place them inside each other, leaving the smallest for the heart of the rose and the largest for the outer petals. For easier handling of apple slices, leave the oven tray at 60 ºC.
- Place 11 roses in a vase decorated with parchment paper from the colors of Pink Lady® and let the charm take effect.
Now is your time.