Bloody Mary Tabasco
Bloody Mary triumphed not only because of her originality, but also because of her combination of tastes, a real surprise. Sunday classics.
- 45 ml of vodka
- 120 ml Bloody Mary Mix
- 185 ml of tomato juice
- 1/2 tablespoon Tabasco Diamond Reserve
- 1 tablespoon celery salt
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire salt
- 1/2 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 drops of sesame oil
- 60 ml of prosecco or any dry sparkling wine
- In a mixing bowl, add all the ingredients except the prosecco
- Shake with ice to cool
- Strain into a glass under ice
- Top with prosecco and garnish
- For decoration: black and white sesame seeds, a slice of cucumber, a slice of paprika and lemon peel.
Now is your time.
David from 55000 Recipes