Beetroot is one of the most delicious products for summer salads, due to its taste and attractive color, as well as low in calories, it goes well with almost any casual meal for lunch or dinner that you consider.
- 1 and ½ Granny Smith apple
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 branch fresh dill
- 4 or 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 6 large sweet and sour pickles
- 1 jar of sour herring (250 g)
- 6 boiled beet bulbs
- Cut the beets into small cubes and place in a salad bowl.
- Peel an apple, remove the core and cut it into cubes the same size as the beets. Place it next to the beets.
- Add the herring, cut into strips of similar size and the sliced gherkins.
- Garnish with mayonnaise and mustard. Stir well.
- Season with salt and sprinkle with chopped onions.
- Serve cold.
I will see you on another recipe.
55000 Recipes for you