Beef and ham croquettes joselito – Tellus
Antonio Lopez finalist of the third edition of the international championship Joselito Iberico Ham Croquettes during Madrid Fusión 2017
- 350 g butter
- 4 eggs
- 300 ml liquid cream 35%
- 5 grams of salt
- 3 units garlic clove
- 150 g Onions
- 200 g of jozelite ham
- 150 g Minced beef
- 5 g. Ground black pepper
- 1 liter of bird broth
- 3 liters of milk
- 500 g of flour
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Peel and finely chop the onion and garlic. Scrap very slowly with EVOO
- Boil the eggs for 10 minutes in boiling water. Later refresh and cut. Reserve
- Melt the butter in a circle, add the flour and make a ruffle over low heat without turning color.
- Add the milk and cold broth and, using a stick, dilute very well in the roux and bring to the boil, stirring constantly, until a fine and homogeneous béchamel is obtained.
- In a pan add a little extra virgin olive oil, add the minced beef and fry over high heat, then the poached onions and chopped Iberian ham and saute without stopping without overcooking the ham, thus emphasizing the aromas and flavors of meat, and the ham.
- Add everything together with the béchamel sauce and continue to stir without stopping until you get a fine texture. Remove from the heat, season and add the chopped boiled egg and cream. Mix everything together
- Pour the contents into metal trays, cover with plastic wrap and store for 24 hours in a cool place at about 4 ° C.
- Using olive oil, spread on your hands and roll into balls of about 12 grams.
- Season with salt and pepper
- Finally, cut the cooking with the cream and dilute very well
- Cool for 24 hours and roll with a weight of 12 g, freeze and then bread, first passing through egg and breadcrumbs
- Then fry at 190º in sunflower oil until it acquires a beautiful golden color and inside reaches a temperature between 50º or 55ºC.
- Plate and serve in metal spoons
I will see you on another recipe.
55000 Recipes for you