Bean salad with broccoli flowers
Rich salad and a simple recipe, with all the aroma of broccoli and its health benefits.
- 4 spring onions
- 500 grams of broccoli flowers
- 200 grams of bacon
- 25 grams of pickles
- 25 grams barely
- 100 grams of bell
- Olive oil
- Sliced parsley
- Sherry vinaigrette
- 2 jars of beans
- Cook the broccoli flowers in boiling water for 3 minutes.
- Peel an onion, wash and cut into brunoise (cut from 1 to 3 mm on the side).
- Put in a pan with a little oil and let it brown over low heat.
- When the onion softens, add the bacon, cut into small strips.
- Wash the potatoes and pickles and cut with a knife.
- Chop the pepper. Wash the beans and put it in a bowl.
- Then add the gherkins, bacon, peppers, onions and bacon.
- Season and season with olive oil and vinegar, sprinkle with chopped parsley and finally add the stewed broccoli flowers so as not to lose nutrients.
Now is your time.