Battered and fried squid
A classic recipe among the classics and guaranteed success in a snack. Alone or in the company of bread, fried squid are a safe pasta. Their preparation is easier than it seems.
- 2 eggs
- 1 kg of squid
- Olive oil for frying
Prepare the squid
- Wash the squid, clean them well. Remove the intestines and fins, turn them over and wash indoors.
- Drain and cut into rings. Season slightly.
Prepare the dough
- Beat the eggs until foamy. Add a tablespoon of flour and beat again until a dough with a light creamy texture is formed. You can add more flour to adjust.
- Heat oil in a deep frying pan.
- Pass the squid rings through the dough of flour and eggs.
- Fry in portions in hot oil until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serve hot, accompanied by lemon wedges.
Note: if you want a fluffier wrap, add a pinch of baking powder to the batter.
Thanks for reading.