Baked rolls of puff pastry
A small bite to delight your guests, stuffed rolls of baked puff pastry
- 8 blades philo blades
- 100 g grated Grana Padano Riserva
- 2 potatoes
- 2 carrots
- 150 g of broccoli
- 1 red onion
- extra virgin olive oil
- For the spicy tomato sauce
- 25 ml of tomato puree
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 dried hot peppers
- 1/2 onion
- Extra virgin olive oil
Rolls of baked puff pastry stuffed with potatoes, sauteed seasonal vegetables and Grana Padano Riserva, served with spicy tomato sauce
- Peel the potatoes and carrots and cut them into strips.
- Cook the potatoes, carrots and broccoli in plenty of boiling salted water, drain well and stew the vegetables in a non-stick pan with a trickle of butter and onion, cut into slices.
- Allow the vegetables to cool and transfer them to a bowl, add Grana Padano Riserva grated and stir, seasoning.
- Cut the fillet leaves into 2 rectangles of approximately 18 × 25 cm, place on top of each other and spread with a little water, then fill with the vegetables using tweezers.
- Fold the side edges over the filling and roll up the pasta, making sure the filling is tight inside the rolls. Smear the last edge with a little water and close tightly.
- Place the rolls on a tray lined with greaseproof paper, grease them with olive oil and cook in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for 20-25 minutes, turning them in half until crispy and golden.
- Fry the chopped onion and garlic in a non-stick pan with a trickle of olive oil.
- Add the tomato sauce and chopped hot peppers and cook for a few minutes until the sauce is reduced.
- Serve the hot rolls with the spicy tomato sauce, leaving them to cool slightly.
Thanks for reading.
55000 Recipes for you