Baked potatoes with arbequinol oil Smoke from Roble Castillo de Canena
A simple starter in which spices are what really matters.
- Arbequin olive oil smoked with oak smoke Castillo de Canena
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 kg of potatoes, cut into squares
- Stew the potatoes with olive oil, salt, pepper and rosemary until golden brown. Place the potatoes aside on a tray.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Finish with Arbequino olive oil smoked with Castillo de Canena oak.
Thanks for reading.
David from 55000 Recipes