Our bacon is what the Anglo-Saxons call pork belly and what has now become so fashionable. Dabiz Munoz prepare delicious sea and mountain with bacon, marinated mussels and a hint of hot chili. Uh! Don’t stop eating.
Chef: David Munoz
His punk image in a sense is a foretaste of his cuisine: radical, cheeky, nonconformist, real and cool. Trained in various cuisines (Viridiana, Hakassan), he made a fusion of his flag. Does not understand codes or norms.
- COLLECTED SHITAKS
- Marinated mussels
- 750 g Red pepper from la vera
- 1.5 kg of sugar
- 3 kg of salt
- 1 kg pork pace
- Bacon marinade
- 1 kg of dehydrated shiitake
- 3 liters of sherry vinegar
- 900 g of ginger in brunoise
- water to hydrate the shitakes
- Finishing ingredients
- sour chili sauce
- lettuce iceberg leaves (drop-shaped)
- 6 large onions
- 8 carrots
- MUDI (1 kg)
- Sesame oil
- 6 bunches of onions
- 140 g pickles
- 80 g of capers
- 140 g red onion
- 1 liter of chili butter mayonnaise
- Tartar sauce
- 100g red pepper
- 1 liter of white wine
- 10 pods of lemongrass
- 2 liters of sherry vinegar; 3 liters of white wine vinegar
- 20 sheets of kefir lime
- 4 heads of garlic
The marinade for the bacon
- Mix salt, sugar and paprika.
- Cover the bacon with the marinade and let it rest for 3 hours.
- Clean the bacon well and pack them in a vacuum bag together with part of the marinade.
- Cook for 10 hours at 75 degrees in a steam oven.
- Bone and ration for service.
- Mark the bacon in the charcoal oven just before serving.
- Saute peeled and chopped vegetables as needed.
- Add lemongrass, lime kefir and paprika.
- Add wine and continue cooking until you lose the alcohol.
- Add the vinegars.
- Strain and save.
- Chop everything into brunoise.
- Mix with mayonnaise.
- Finish with the dressing with sugar, salt and sesame oil
- Open the stewed mussels
- Place in a saucepan along with the marinade. Heat and when it starts to boil, remove from the heat.
- Allow to cool in the marinade and keep inside.
- Hydrate the shiitake (reserve water for hydration).
- Julien shiitake and cover them with water to hydrate them.
- Heat the vinegar with the sugar and ginger.
- Add to the shiitake and cook until soft.
Place pieces of bacon, marinated mussels and mushrooms on each plate. Finish with fresh mint leaves, basil, coriander, chopped lettuce and more. Drizzle the dressing with the sour chili sauce.
I will see you on another recipe.
55000 Recipes for you