To put the icing on the cake, serve this tiramisu with avocado as a dessert. You will leave them with their mouths open!
- 1 avocado
- ½ Lemon, juice and peel
- One teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 35 grams of powdered sugar
- 25 grams of coconut oil (melted)
- 150 grams of coconut yogurt
- For the ingredients of the biscuit layer
- 120 grams of digestive biscuits
- 50 ml of cold espresso
- 15 grams of cocoa beans
- Use sifted cocoa powder for decoration
- To get started, you need to combine all the ingredients in a blender or blender until completely mixed and looks like cream
- Then you need to let it rest in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- While cooling, you need to break the cookies into small pieces and add the cold espresso and cocoa beans.
- Take a small bowl and put a layer of the biscuit mixture first and then put a layer of avocado cream on top and so on several times.
- Finally, to decorate, sprinkle with cocoa powder, sifting.
Thanks for reading.
David from 55000 Recipes