Artichoke and avocado soup
In Ukraine it is called Borsch, a very common and popular soup, which is also simple and ideal for festive moments with chicken, onions and other vegetables. Do you want to prepare a similar dish and just as delicious? Take a look at our recipe for artichoke and avocado soup.
- 15 ml of olive oil
- 2 through
- 60 ml of white wine
- 3 artichokes, boiled
- 750 ml chicken broth
- 1 avocado coarsely chopped
- 150g diced avocado
- 125ml liquid cream
- 30 g chopped walnuts
- In a medium saucepan, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Then add the leeks and cook until translucent, about 5 minutes. Pour in the white wine and continue cooking until the alcohol evaporates and suffocates.
- Then add the artichoke hearts and chicken broth.
- Bring to the boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes and remove from the heat.
- At the last minute, add the avocado and cream and mix until smooth.
- Finally, season with salt and pepper and serve garnished with diced avocado and walnuts.
You will find the recipe for artichoke and avocado soup and other recipes in the cookbook “The wonderful world of cooking with avocado” which you can download here.
Recipe prepared by the World Avocado Organization.
I will see you on another recipe.