Apple sliced with white chocolate mousse
Winter dessert of apple and narnaya, with milky notes based on cheese and white chocolate.
- Apple foam
- 1 egg
- 200 g flour
- May 3
- Orange peel
- 100g butter
- 50 g muscovado sugar
- 50 g brown sugar
- About the orange speculation
- 650 ml syrup at 50%
- 7 ml of milk
- For the spicy apple puree
- 350 ml natural cider
- 2 gelatin tails
- 50 g of goat cheese
- 500 ml liquid cream
- 300 g white chocolate
- 450 g of spread Philadelphia cheese
- White chocolate mousse and goat cheese
- 15 Marie Brizar
- 150 g of sugar
- 1 k apple pippin
- 4 gelatin tails
About the orange speculation
- Mix all ingredients into a dough.
- Leave in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Stretch on a silicone sheet (silpat) and cook at 160 ° C for about 5 minutes.
- Cool and book.
For the spicy apple puree
- Bake half the apples with the sugar and anise. Mix with Thermomix.
- Cut the remaining apples into cubes and stew them with a little oil.
White chocolate mousse and goat cheese
- Whip the cream. Reserve.
- Melt the white chocolate. Reserve.
- Soak the gelatin in cold water and drain it.
- Mix the cheese, add the melted white chocolate, gelatin and whipped cream. Reserve in the refrigerator.
- Mix the syrup with the cider and add the gelatin sheets, pre-soaked and drained.
- Allow to cool and work with Thermomix until the gelatin becomes a puree.
- Install the siphon and let it rest.
Assembly and presentation
- Put a little apple puree on the bottom of each plate.
- Top with white chocolate and cheese mousse.
- Cut the base of the orange speculas into triangles and place them around the compote and the mouse.
- Accompanied by 3 spheres of yogurt (optional)
Thanks for reading.
David from 55000 Recipes