Healthy recipe to start the day or get to work. The perfect breakfast to maintain the line 😛
- A pinch of cinnamon (to taste)
- 15 g of lemon juice
- 100 g of apple juice
- 50 g of chestnut honey
- 3 Marlene Red Delicious Apples
- Peel the Marlene apples, remove the core and cut them into squares.
- Mix the lemon juice, apple juice and honey in a separate bowl.
- To prevent oxidation and change in the pulp of the split apple, bathe the apple pieces in the juice mixture.
- Let it rest in the bowl, cover everything with clear kitchen paper and store it in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Separate the pulp from the liquid with a strainer and separate what we will use.
- On the one hand, half the apples are cooked with all the juice obtained from the maceration until the liquid has completely evaporated.
- Crush the other half of the sliced apples and then add the pre-cooked part of the pulp, stirring well.
- Finally, serve the portions in glass jars.
- Allow it to cool to room temperature and then store it in the refrigerator so you can use it at any time of the day.
- Garnish with a pinch of cinnamon.
I will see you on another recipe.
David from 55000 Recipes