AOVE biscuit breasts
E recipe by Sandra Jimenez Osorio is ideal for mothers and daughters to cook together and the little ones to debut in the kitchen. The EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil) It gives the breadcrumbs a soft and moist texture that is very well absorbed after baking, resulting in a soft and fluffy jam. Enjoy!
- Ingredients for 500 grams of dough
- 2 eggs of size L
- 280 g granulated white sugar
- 200 ml whole milk
- 1 lemon: juice and peel
- 250 g Confectionery flour
- 80 g ground almonds
- 120 ml extra virgin olive oil, Aberkina variety
- 15 g. Chemical yeast
- Grease the form with oil or olive oil and place a sheet of greaseproof paper on its bottom.
- Sprinkle with flour, remove excess and save.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Beat the eggs with the sugar until they are white and sparkling.
- In another bowl, mix the milk and lemon juice. Pour the beaten eggs, stirring, and continue to stir until a homogeneous cream is obtained.
- Sift together the flour, yeast and ground almonds and add them to the smoothie. Beat until all ingredients are completely mixed.
- Finally add the strainer and mix well. Add EVOO in the form of a continuous thread, mixing with a spatula until the dough is homogeneous.
- Pour into the form, flatten the dough with a spatula and bake for approximately 35 minutes. Remove from oven, cool in the form, 15 minutes on the grill and disassemble.
- If the cake does not rise well, this will happen because the oven temperature is too soft. On the contrary, if it rises quickly, a crust forms and it cracks, it will be because it is too high.
I will see you on another recipe.