Discover what a bowl of acai is, all the healthy properties of this fruit and how to prepare it quickly and easily.
Have you heard of acai? And what about bowl with acai? If you have Instagram, you’ve probably seen perfect images of bowls full of color, fruit and muesli. No doubt, superfoods and healthy food is on trend. In addition, they are preparations full of nutrients and vitamins and full of color.
What is açai?
Açai is a deep purple or purple berry, similar in size to blueberries. It grows in the Amazon rainforest and is very popular in Brazil. Its consumption is spreading to the rest of the world because of this countless health benefits. And this superfood is considered one of the most complete from a nutritional point of view.
Açai is full of natural antioxidants which help maintain your health and beauty in the best conditions. This fruit is too weight loss because it is a very effective natural detoxifier.
Have it plant-based proteins, vitamins (A, B, C, D and E) and many minerals (iron, zinc, magnesium and potassium), which help to activate the body and fill it with energy. It also helps to improve digestion, normalize cholesterol levels and have a heart healthier.
Açai bowl, modern breakfast
Does embarrassment sound familiar to you? They are fruit smoothies mixed with dairy products or vegetable drinks. The process of making a bowl of acai is quite similar and this is the perfect way to include this super fruit in our breakfast. This berry is filling, in addition to filling us with Energy in the morning, it will satiate us for longer.
Where to buy açai?
Açai can be purchased in powder or juice at health food stores or online stores. Ideally, mix this juice with the vegetable drink you like best (soy, almonds, oats …) and then add pieces of frozen fruit and seeds or muesli to the bowl. A complete, healthy and delicious breakfast that will give you the energy you need to start the day healthy.
How to prepare an Açai bowl?
- 1 tablespoon organic Açai powder
- 2 bananas sliced and frozen
- 50 g Frozen raspberries
- 4 frozen strawberries
- 1 cup vegetable milk (oatmeal, soy, almonds, coconut …)
- Toppings: fresh or frozen fruits to taste, chia seeds, flax …, nuts or muesli.
1. Add to the container of blender frozen acai powder, milk, banana, raspberries and strawberries for a delicious frozen texture. Ideally, use the same fruits as toppings to decorate the top, you can reserve some pieces or add new ones.
2. We all win until we get one dense and smooth texturesimilar to that of ice cream.
3. Put the mixture in a bowl or bowl and decorate with pieces of fruit, seeds and nuts.
.related.rel-taboola grid-template-columns: 1fr! important; .
Thanks for reading.