A jar of cream cheese, fruit and biscuits crumble
Easy, fast and attractive. You just have to find the right container. This can be a jar or, why not, a cocktail glass to make the layers look good. Oh, and serve it chilled. Delicious to complete any summer meal.
- 8 oatmeal cookies
- 200 g of berries
- The juice of 1/2 lemon
- 6 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 200 g mascarpone cheese
- Wash the strawberries, cut them and put them in a salad bowl with lemon juice and 4 tablespoons of powdered sugar. Leave to marinate for 20 minutes.
- Lightly beat the mascarpone with the sugar.
- Crush cookies that mimic dropping.
- Fill an airtight jar halfway with the strawberries and their syrup.
- Divide the strawberries between four containers.
- Cover the other half with the cream cheese.
- Finish with the crushed cookies.
I will see you on another recipe.
David from 55000 Recipes